Venn Water Hammer Arrestor
An effective way to absorb pipeline fluctuations and
water hammer noise
● By adjusting the sealed air pressure to effectively absorb water hammer
● The body is made of stainless steel
● Spherical structure is solid, reliable and durable
● The water hammer absorption parts (shock absorber) can be replaced
When a district pressure reducing valve is used to supply water from a high-level water tank to a vertical pipe, vibration or noise may occur in the pipe due to the effect of the pressure reducing valve.
After the pressure of the pipeline in front of the pressure-reducing valve was lowered by the operation of the pressure-reducing valve, the pressure was restored again (water column separation), and due to the pressure fluctuation, the pipeline was impacted to form a water hammer.
The pressure of the pipeline can be reduced by quickly absorbing the impact of the water hammer by installing a water hammer in front of the pressure reducing valve. ※ In the case of absorbing the periodic fluctuation of water pressure, adjust the air pressure of the water hammer to 50% of the dynamic water pressure.
1. 氣囊通過封閉的空氣壓力和供水壓力 （動水壓力）之間的平衡狀態而擴脹 。