Tachibana Engineering (HK) Ltd. was established in 1999 with the mission of fostering two way trading between Hong Kong/China and Japan on engineering products. To Hong Kong and China we import high technology materials and equipment from Japan and in reverse we export semi-finished parts and components. This is to utilize the competitive advantages of the two markets.
For the Hong Kong markets, we carry engineering products for the building services market for both new installations as well as the maintenance sector. In recent years, we have established a new Lighting Division to market and sell LED lighting products and systems. Please visit the specific website at www.te-lighting.com.hk for further details.
With the lower production costs and the good manufacturing skills in the southern part of China, we are able to provide manufacturing service to our customers abroad. One of our skills being the manufacture of metal parts and components for the train as well as electrical equipment companies in Japan.
- 1999 Tachibana Engineering (HK) Ltd was established as a metal parts supplier to Japanese Train Manufacturers.
- 2001 Dealership of Kyodo Bus duct in Hong Kong.
- 2002 Launch our flood prevention gate product in Hong Kong
- 2010 Establishment of TE Lighting Ltd as a commercial LED Lighting provider and Lighting design consultant.
- 2010 Dealership of CREE LED Lighting in Hong Kong and Macau regions
- 2012 First LED lighting job in Macau- City of Dream and Macau Museum
- 2012 First Shopping Arcade LED lighting job -Harbour City
- 2012 Develop and launch our TE dimmable LED driver.
- 2013 Dealership of Soundoff Signal Emergency Lighting in Hong Kong region
- 2014 First Hospital LED lighting job – St,Paul's Hospital New Block B
- 2015 First LED lighting job for office building – Times Square
- 2017 Dealership of Benkan Stainless steel pipe fitting product in Hong Kong region.